Take some time and browse our new website. Feel free to contact us with your comments
Updated: January 2012
Parent-Student Handbook 2012
Adobe Acrobat PDF
St Peter Prince of the Apostles School Website
- May 22
- 5:30pm: 8th Grade Graduation/ Mass/PH
- May 23
- 8:15am: Promotion Ceremonies - 4th & 5th/PH
- May 24
- 9:00am: Promotion Ceremonies - 6th & 7th/PH
- 10:30am: End of Year Parties
- 12:30pm: Last Day of School/ Early Dismisal
Setting the foundation for a firmly rooted Catholic education
We welcome the opportunity to discuss how St. Peter’s can help your child experience education steeped in the spirit of Catholic values and service. St. Peter Prince of the Apostles School starts by offering full day Pre-Kindergarten programs for three and four year-olds and continues to educate students through eight grade in a coeducational environment.
Click here to contact the School Secretary, Yvette Mireles, to set up an appointment or call 210-824-3171.